Comment on page
- 1.Customize workflow:
- file: backend/main/react-agent/generateComponents.ts
- description: Can control the flow of the generation process, run step by step or full flow.
- 2.Render Application
- file: frontend/main/src/GenReactApp.tsx
- description: Render the generated application, see examples in the file.
- use JsonSkeleton to render the skeleton of the page
- use demo.tsx files to render the demo page
- 3.Generate React Components
- folder: create a folder under LOCAL_COMPONENTS_DIR (default frontend/main/src/react-agemt) (see .env.example file)
- description: Generate a user-story.md file under the folder, make it as detailed as possible.
- change CONTAINER_PATH in generateComponents.ts to the folder name
- run the backend script to generate the React Components.
- 4.Customize Folder Structure (see .env.example file)
- UI_COMPONENTS_DIR - Where your UI components are located
- DEMO_COMPONENTS_DIR - Where your UI components demo files are located
- LOCAL_COMPONENTS_DIR - Where your generated components are located